Saturday, January 13, 2007

How long it has been

Its been a while since i have posted. I have felt guilty about it, and my new years resolution was to blog more...and work out more and I have been doing one of those things. Blogging wasnt one of them, but I am turning over a new leaf, and I have more time to do it. I have this whole saturday off, alex is coming over soon, so I need to kill the time with something. Benj also prompting me to blog is a good reason.

So in the new year on the second of January I come to work and guess what the roof of my workplace is ripped off. So we come in and there is shit everwhere, pipes broken, natural gas leaking and yeah. It was a schmozzal, and we had to go to hangar 5 for work. So we go to hangar 5 and its like fricken sardines. You know sardines the game? its like that but working while doing that. It was very cramped and now we have a 3 shift rotation from the 1 shift a day work schedule. Its around the clock craziness and I have to work the 3-11 shift and it sucks. Have to change my whole schedule and sleeping pattern and have to try and get to choir at 7pm on mondays. So thats pretty interesting.

Also Billy Talent, Rise Against, Moneen, and Anti-Flag will come to lethbridge here in like 10 days. It is gonna be really awesome. I am going with mybrother who got the tickets for his bday. I had to pay for mine but thats alright. If there is a concert in lethbridge and its not rap or country I am there. So that is what I am oding. Think about me next week when I am at the Enmax Center killing little children in the mosh pit. Little children being Derek. If you see him kick him in the balls for me. Capeesh?

Sorry about not posting I will have more to come I am just bored of blogging and alex is over so I have no motivation to blog anymore. So I will blog tomorrow again guys before I go to work at 3. Talk to you all later.

V for Vengeance

2 comments:

Ally said...

Good job blogging, Kyle. :) Keep it up!

Jason said...

KYLE! I didnt know you had a blog. We should play some SC sometime... maybe make an integrated base? well thanks for the comment on my first post though i didnt see it til now. Talk to you later man.