Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Its late...

Its 2:30 am in the morning, and what am I doing? Waiting for boxing day sales...thats right. I dont even fricken want anything, but I am goin for my brother. I am such a good brother. Too good of a brother. So right now me and curtis are watching family guy season 4. He got it for Christmas. We are having a great time just hanging out waiting for 4:30 to roll around. Futureshop opens at 6 and Visions at 7. Curtis wants to get xbox games at 20$ a piece, cds at buy 2 get 1 free, and a stack of 100 CD-R's for 25 bucks. At visions there is a 10 inch clairion subwoofer for 35 dollars. Its gonna be good if we get all the deals that he wants. I want nothing...and I spent too much on my girlfriend, just kidding Alex.

So Christmas has come and past,and it has left me feeling good. We had very good sermons about Christ and his birth, and what it means for Christian. We even sang "Ere Zij God" which is the all time Dutch song...Christmas wouldnt be the same without it. Also we had present opening on Saturday which was a blast. Alex came over, and we had some goodies while opening the presents. My mom and my brother loved their presents, Alex loved her presents too, which means I am out of the dog house until...Valentines day. Heres hoping for another 2 good months until then.

I got really good presents from all my family. I got a guitar and an amp, a quiksilver - coat, zip up hoodie, and a shirt, I got a John Grisham book, a couple cd's, seat covers for my truck, and my mom bought me and my brother an ipod alarm sound system. It was really nice to receive all these gifts, but I still remember the best gift of all is Jesus Christ to the world. I really believe that the principle of gift giving is based on that. That the gift of Jesus Christ from God to the world is the idea behind gift giving.

I have been so busy with everything the past couple weeks, so I havent been able to blog, I apologize terribly, and will blog more constant til the end of the year.

Toodles

V for Vengeance

2 comments:

Janice said...

Merry Christmas - so did you guys get what you wanted from Visions?

Ally said...

Im glad you had a good Christmas. I did too! :) Of course, I was there for all of it so I don't have too much to say.
How bout that vodka slush??? MMMM.