Monday, October 16, 2006

Life as it stands right now

Life as it stands right now is pretty good. I loathe going to my new job, but when I am there, I feel great and really useful, unlike the worst job in the world (read down). So yeah you can see what you have made which is usually putting windows in and tar papered houses. I got a new partner today who actually is happy about working there, everyone else just kinda swears about having to work, and some get mad at all the people that work there. Its bad. All of the people there have been working there like 10 years, cause all the new people have to have skin as strong as an elephant to put up with those bunch of idiots.

So I am listening to a commercial on the tv in our rumpus room, and there is freaking christmas music on a commercial. Seriously has halloween been forgotten? what about rememberance day. Ugh I hate how Christmas is so marketed now. Christmas has gotten so far off the point it makes me sick. God gave his son for us, and people have turned the sentiment of giving heartfelt gifts into trying to make millions off of it. Its weird how far we can get off the point sometimes. How far we can take something. Still Christmas music in october. Ugh. Its like come on atleast wait til after rememberance day.

Guess who has a blog now? My amazing girlfriend Alex. Its great everyone is doing this blogging thing. People dont really read them i bet, But i like reading the couple that I do. Hearing about people's lives, other then my dull 7-3:30 triple m job, and odd western wats scattered during the week. I think if more people blogged the world would be a better place. Or more nerdy as luke would say. He said my blog was nerdy, well having one is nerdy, not the content. So its okay though some people are doing it, and they are alright to chat about our boring lives in lethbridge here, while everyone else is getting their useful/useless education.

So I am gonna jet. Leave a comment, if you wish with ur new blog address, cause I know you want to make one. Just go to www.blogger.com and get one. Ya Heard?!

I aint no hollaback boy

2 comments:

Ally said...

Hey!! I can finally leave a comment with an identity, such as blogger. Yay! Hurray for me!
Christmas is indeed a little off the mark: in a few generations people wont even know why it originated. At least now people still now, even if they may not have the same beliefs.
I like your blog, and dont worry I wont call you a n00b and make fun of your blogger template. :)
I always enjoy reading your posts. Youre very interesting.
And one last note to everyone who reads this....check out my blog!!!! :D
Love Ally.

Mike said...

Great insight.... and yes... I've heard. Check it out.... believe me... it will grow...eventually
Mike