Monday, October 09, 2006

Back In Black

Oh yah. I have cracked the matrix of the world of blogger. Actually not really, but I did remember my user account name. Alex decided while i was at her house and on her internet that we would try to crack my code while we waited for apple shit to be done cooking in the oven. So we did. We tried everything we could to figure out this code, and guess what after 4 hours, of trying to crack it we got it. Well really it was like 5 tries. I know people are overjoyed at this point (Benj) and I will be back to blogging now. I got tonnes of shit to blog about and will be back on later. Apple shit is done baking now, and I am going to eat some LATER!

Great to be Back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Kyles back!! How exciting. Another thing to keep me from doing my dreaded homework. Woot!
Can't wait to read your upcoming posts.:P
Ally