Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My New Job

Okay so you peeps who have been reading about my horrible job which is western wats, there is new news in my life. I found a new job while I had so much free time from blogging. I thought since i couldnt figure out my username I should go find a job. I knew of a couple places that were hiring, so I thought I might hit the pavement and try to get a new full time job so I can make some mad cheddar for school next year. SO I applied a couple modular home building places, and varsteel. I got hired a triple m, which builds modular homes for people in the states and even in canada. Its a real great place. Lots to do. My first day was today, and 3 hours felt like nothing. I did like lots of neat tasks. I tar papered some walls on this modular home, caulked seems on sheeting on another house for like an hour, and even did some insulation. I worked with this guy whos name was kyle, so every time that someone called his name I would think they were talking to me. Kind of annoying aww well it was a little part of my day which was easy to get past.

We also had orientation with some of the dumbest people in the world. These people were so stupid, the one guy next to me did not know his own birthdate, I watched him contemplate what his birthdate was. Then for the other birthdates he had to refer back to his first birthdate haha, and everyone didnt know what to do with the tax returns. It was a good experience overall, and to know what will happen if we do hurt ourselves or anything. This may be the first time I can claim workers comp, if I get injured which I dont wanna get.

So yeah thats what happened since I forgot my username and couldnt remember it. I got a job, and a job opportunity at the other modular home making place that i applied at. But I am at triple m now, and still moonlighting (working nights) at western wats. So I better go, cause I might work tomorrow at triple m and then go to western wats, unless alex comes.

Later, Haters!

2 comments:

your's truly said...

Couldn't remember his own birthdate? Bwahahaha! Yah I get like that sometimes too. Good that you found ur username back too.

Anonymous said...

You seriously need to update your blog, Kyle. :)