Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shitty

So Mike Bartz's famiyl has this time share thing in whitefish, and my dick boss told me that my "request for time off" got denied. He gave me the good option of quitting and re-applying, I think he doesnt like me and just wants to not re-hire me. Anywho though, this means that I cant go unless I wanna start back on the low end of the pole at 12 bucks. After 40 working days you get a raise though to 15 which is good. So if I quit I would have to jeopardize that. SO I dont know what to do. My mom wouldnt let me quit, cause I need money for school next year. If you dont know my plans are for an EMS or Electrician.

In other news, its curtis' birthday next week on the 1st which is the wednesday. The night before I think we are going trick or treating, and gonna get hammered for work the next day. It will be great. Got people coming out like makoto, alex's friends me and alex. OH and Mike Bartz. It will be uber fun. Get some candy, even though we are like freaking 18. I dont know what I am gonna be yet for halloween. I was thinking the elephant. Please put a comment in with what I should be, and/or if you think the elephant man is a good costume. That will be a great time had by all.

So I gotta go to bed. Work comes early out here in the triple m life. I must work at this job that is not flexible at all. Like come on. I think all of the people in my training class have quit alreayd. I know 3 that have. Horrible turn over rate there, and if they go about giving people time off like this, then I know why they have a hard time keeping people. Need to be flexible. Anywho its 11, and my girlfriend isnt on to chat with. SO I think I may hit the hay, cause i need my beauty rest. Later everyone. Leave a comment, so i have something new to read on my own blog.

Klye Smash (Best of both worlds)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be Superman....sexy! ;)

Ally said...

The elephant man is a stupid idea. :P But, I think a pirate would be pretty cool. Or maybe Mike will let you borrow the gorilla costume if hes not using it. Or maybe you can go as a Manager or Coach of a hockey team, and wear your suit, and have a clipboard and look disappointed all the time. Im going as a RETRO volleyball player, complete with hot neon blue spandex!!

your's truly said...

kyle u need to dress up as klye smash, obviously. Just make urself look strong or sumthing