Sunday, November 12, 2006

A new arrival

This morning my brother talks to me about getting a cat from my aunt and uncle out in turin. I was like whoa no way we are getting a cat, those things are annoying. So I get to church and my brother was at my aunt and uncles house all day, and my brother tells me that he has the cat in their vehicle. So we have the cat in our house, and its actualy a very nice cat. Its house trained already, and my aunt and uncle got from a persons house and it was on the spare tire of their vehicle, and it just came along for the ride. They got the cat by accident and decided to give it to us which was nice I guess. Just thought I would pass that along, cause it is a new event in my life at home here, which may spark some blogging or something. Bye.

3 comments:

Ally said...

Yay for cute little kitties!!!! Like I said, you should name her Jaws. :)

Ally said...

Okay so maybe now that you've had her for 5 days....she is still SUPER CUTE!!! But with the cuteness comes SUPER ANNOYING!! Mostly when you are trying to eat and she is trying to climb on your plate, and climbing all over you in general. Yay Cleo!

Anonymous said...

Update your blog, dawg!!