Thursday, November 02, 2006

Its Kyle Logging On

Well its me again, Just about another week has wrapped up at triple m and I am pretty much loving it. in 21 working days I get my next raise and so I will be up to a cool 15$ an hour and then another 40 days (working) I get a raise to 16.79, so I will be hopefully making mad cheddar to support myself at school next year. Work is going great, making lots of great friends, everyone likes me and even a couple people think I am a mormon. Haha they insist that I am a mormon, and i tell them I am not, but I dont know what tips them off that I am the "mormon" type. Maybe cause I am so cool haha, or maybe just a well mannered kid. I dont know. My mom thinks its cause i dont look like a stoner, do drugs, really swear or anything. Everyone swears at that place. Its just common language, ur mad or joking around with your co-workers call them a f**khead or something its cool. I dont really like it, and I hope it dont rub off on me. ITs fun though, work with your hands and even get some experience so you know how to fix things in my own house some day. Right now I jsut install windows, but I helped sheet these 2 houses all day, so you are pretty flexible with where you can go. You may be doing one thing one day but another thing another day.

So when I got off at triple m tuesday, I see a bag on my side mirror and here my Awesome girlfriend Alex bought me the new My Chemical Romance cd, which by the way is freaking awesome. So yeah that was really sweet. If you ever want a great girlfriend look under the section of alex van seters. Okay its not really a section but more of the personality. Its a great area, Shes great and is so caring and thoughtful. But if your reading this you are wondering where do I find someone like this? Well you just gotta wait for the Lord to drop someone in your lap like this. Really I did no work at all for this. I was good frineds with brian and mike and kevin and then Alex comes into the mix, and yeah we just hung out alot cause we all hung out, and we started to fall for each other, cept I really liked her already back at grad trip haha. Its been a really good trip so far, so for all my friends who dont have a girlfriend...look at me. You prolly have more to offer and are cooler, okay maybe not, but still anyone can get a girlfriend so for people, and you know who you are keep your head up.

So i thought I would blog because you know what? I am a bum who doesnt blog, but it doesnt help having 2 jobs and a girlfriend on the side. Well she isnt really on the side, she is central focus, but you get my drift. Something cant always be front and center the whole time. But what should be your main focus is the Lord, and living your life for him. I would like everyone who reads this which is prolly very little people to keep that in mind, oh and keep checking back for posts. Bye!

V for Vengeance

1 comment:

Ally said...

Awww, you're so sweet! I like surprising you. Great to see you back to posting. Lets see more of that. :) And also..leave me a comment!!! Im feeling a little sad because no one comments on my blog. I feel like no one reads it and no one cares! :( Haha, its not really that bad. Only a little.