Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sad news...

Ok people, so you can see that I dont blog for any old reason anymore, or because i have no time unlike my ultra cool girlfriend who blogs all the time and has enough time for a job and go to school. Here is an occasion to blog, I have no work tomorrow because of rememberance day, and something new has happened to the shittiest job ever: western wats.

So western wats the job for all the bums out there who have no future whatsoever is closing down. Now you might think this is good, and I agree with you...but western wats is a place for all the bums out there. THey employ many people who cant get any other job. They have like 400 pound people, people who have had strokes, old people and even people who are just utterly annoying. I loved to hate this job, and hated to love it. It was so easy, and I liked most of the people out there so its very sad. I was going to quit soon anyways cause I am already working 40 hours a week at my new job Triple M, but just picking up extra hours at western wats. Alex really wanted me to quit, and I guess this is my sign that on Dec 15th, I will have no more Western Wats to support me. Haha, hate to be the people who depend on this job for a living. Ahh well it gives them a reason to find a new job, that may not be as easy, or just move over to convergys (cringe).

Triple M is going great, having lots of fun working with many of my co-worker. Lots of swearing, and time moves by fast. Next thing you know you have burnt two hours just putting in windows. Thats all I do. WHo knows I would be installing windows that my girlfriend's parents make haha. They are the ones who told me about the job, which I am forever grateful! Thanx you bunch of coaldalians. Its a great job with great pay, and great experience along with it.

Western wats closing is a shock to everyone, and their reason for closing is that its not economically feasible to keep this center open. The only center in Canada, which is one of the best haha, even though the place is hella run down. Nothing works there, and they are selling computers and desks for cheap. Even the fooseball table and break room tables. Its a hay day down there. SO get in there, if you want a shitty, cheap-ass deal for 50 bucks. Anywho there is my western wats selling stuff plug.

So everyone take it easy, read this blog, feel bad for me and western wats, take it easy and have a great christmas if I dont talk to you before then.

Kyle: Logging Off....

1 comment:

Ally said...

I should hope you will talk to us before christmas, you derelicte blogger. (Did I use that word right??)Anyway, what I really mean is, no more half ass blogging. More real blogging. :)
Just kidding youre doing great.
Im glad WW is CLOSING! SUCKAS!!
:)