Saturday, November 25, 2006

What do ya know?

Hello again, all my unfaithful blog keeper uppers. I am sorry that i havent blogged in the past while. I find nothing eventful to post on my blog is not worth posting, cause really I only want to blog the cool haps' in my life. Like do u think me writing about eating or work is that fun, think again. That stuff is same ol' same ol' and I dont think you will like it, but i have been bugged to write about happenings and so here goes nothing.

So at triple m, I am at 38 working days, so that means in 2 days I will get my raise! You know what this means...more money for me! Saving up for school next year. My measely wage of 12 bucks will now be raised 15, which is pretty good. A raise of 1/4 of my wage is great. So that is pretty nice, makes getting up at 6:15 to be at work at 7 more worth while.

In other news at triple m on thursday I cut my hand pretty bad. Well not my hand but my finger got cut in a skill-saw. It was pretty horrible, I didnt notice what was happening and had my hand on the trigger, and my finger got jammed in the guard and the skill-saw stopped. This happened at 7:10 in the morning after starting like 10 minutes ago. The first 2 hours of my shift were spent in the hospital getting 3 stitches in my deep cut finger. Now I bet you think...3 stitches ha! nothing under 5 is wussy. But yeah that is how everyone feels, I feel liked I needed 5 or so, cause they are really spaced out stitches, and there is loose skin. Its pretty gruesome as you can see by these complimentary pictures i provide you.

So Christmas shopping started for me...it was nice, alot of stuff was on sale, and having my mom to help was good. She got some deals and I gave her my opinion on what was nice and what I wanted to actually buy her. Let me tell you Alex is gonna love everything I bought for her. So i just have to shop for my family, and just a couple gifts maybe for her parents etc. Nothing too much more major. See alliteration.

So well this has gone on long enough I have more stuff that I can talk about, but meh why waste of my time. So I will jet maybe blog tomorrow, see ya ladies!

2 comments:

your's truly said...

nice work. kyle and the saw collide! and only 40 days till raise? lucky

Ally said...

AWw!! poor finger!!! :(