Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Weekend Post...Little Late

So as you know...I couldnt go to whitefish with my friends. So I stayed at home...and had a busy weekend at home. I really wanted to go to whitefish with my friends...but life throws curveballs...and this is one of them.

Friday Night: Went to calgary in the afternoon with my brother and his friend josh. We had alot of fun driving up, screwing around, going on the c-train. At the game curtis bought a Roman Hamrlik stick. Did you know you could buy used hockey sticks, used by the players, from actual games? wow I did not know. But you can buy used miika kiprusoff sticks for 20 bucks and used iginla sticks for a staggering 250 bucks. Too rich for my dutch blood. I also signed up for a clagary flames mastercard. Dont know if I will get it, as I have been rejected for a visa twice. But this is different. I am a die-hard flames fan and they will notice this and give me the card, and plus I got a free blanket, so I did get something outa the deal. On the c-train ride home we met some majorly stoned guys and they were crazy. Talking all weird, and chatting with everyone in the train. It was pretty scary, and these 2 girls came into the bus, and all there was were guys around them. No girls in sight. Poor chicks. We had a short ride home, with curtis swearing at me cause he was so hungry, because we didnt stop at any places to get something to eat. We did stop in claresholm at the 7-11, and curtis was happier after that haha.

Saturday: I went to the rodermond's greenhouses and cleaned them with my yuouth group. It was no fun at all. If I would've known how much work it was I would've stayed home. It was like 7 hours of intense working, cleaning out a greenhouse. We had to pull out pepper stalks, and it was hard work. At the end of the day we had to drive all the way home, from medicine hat, and then I went out for supper with alex and then we just took it easy at my house.

It was definitely a productive weekend, but not worth missing out on Whitefish. I feel bad for not going, and backing out, but I know my friends understand, and plus that weekend is over and there is no hard feelings I hope. So I will post later about more fun stuff that happeend this week, if there is fun stuff. Prolly not.

Later Hater

No comments: