Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Raise the Roof

Well i dont think I told anyone this, well on the blog atleast that is. I got moved to roofing at triple m last week monday. Its a good switch. Nice and close to the heaters when its cold, and cooler people up on the roofs. Also you get to wear normal running shoes. When you are down on the floor you must wear 10 pound work boots. I have work boots, wasted 100 bucks on them, but I got to use them today, when I switched to sheeting for like 2 hours. It was pretty boring, and when i got back up top I was really glad that Larry Gill (my new favourite person at triple m) switched me to roofing. He is the roofing, windows, and sheeting supervisor and has the power over like 15-17 people. Pretty powerful right?

Definitely. Today he talks to me, I have gotten my firs raise to fifteen bucks an hour. Thats good for a 18 year old who has been working at his job for 8 weeks. But to make the story even better, larry talks to me about how much I am making. I say I got my first raise, and he tells me he is going to tell a guy to raise me to 17 bucks. Sweet eh? I do nothing, but work good and effecient and I am now getting uncalled for raises. So that is what happened today. It was really nice of him, and made me feel like I was doing a pretty good job. If any of you people need a job, just head over to triple m (Brian: But you prolly dont read my blog, just bugging you though) for a great job that pays well.

V for Vengeance

No comments: