Friday, December 01, 2006

Well hello again, if You are reading my blog you can see that I have decided to not go to Whitefish, cause of mandatory/obligatory (choose what you want) events happening this weekend for me. I feel shitty cause I know my friends are having fun, and I am at home with a cold, a cut up finger and waiting for alex to come over. I am going to the flames game, I will post pictures of that and even the boring ass trip top medicine hat (hey I make over 100 bucks for my mexico account, I need it). My youth leader said that I am one of the lowest accounts so I reallyt need this, and I love it that my friends understand this. I didnt hope this would wreck our friendship and I love my friends for being so great about it (even if mike did call me a douche bag).

In other news my cut up finger has downgraded from gauze and a tensor bandage to just a couple heavy duty bandages. Its looking like shit right now, and it wouldnt heal much if I was in whitefish partying it up, and not cleaning it and such. Thats not an excuse for me not going, but my mom mentioned it. Here is a picture of my nice finger now with a heavy duty bandage on.



So well I am going to go, I need to get cleaned up, or maybe have a nap, whatever I do...I will blog tomorrow late about tonight and tomorrow's events. Keep reading all you anonymous blog readers (for lack of a better word).

Remember V for Vengeance loves you!

1 comment:

your's truly said...

the pink is not you. please to be changing the color. merci