Friday, September 22, 2006

Another post! Can it be true?

Haha 8 or so hours I was here writing another post. Just helping my mom clean up the house this morning who was sick so stayed home from work. So I am done helping and now waiting for alex to get over here so we can go donate blood, and maybe go out for lunch, I will see if time is on my side or not. Usually time is not on my side, cause I never have any time to blog, or just anytime for anything else. But usualyl I fill my free time with alex and just MSN, so you think I could blog while on msn. I thought I should blog again faithfully cause Benj's blog is getting mad at me for not blogging and alex wanted me to blog again haha. Atleast if I do somethign I should do it right, right?

So today I am giving a part of me to unknown strangers, I feel like a prostitute, for the second time. THe first time I gave blood was earrly summer with alex. Alex couldnt do it cause she had low iron/hemoglobin in her blood and she was denied, but like a faithful friend at that time, laughed at me with a needle in my arm because it hurt like a son o' gun cause the vein was not like normal veins. The vein was off to the side a bit and it pinched, and I really do hate needles. I think that stems from the dentist. UGH dentist needles creep me out. Huge needles being put into your gums. I am starting to get woozy. Maybe cause I am hungry and working off of 6 hours of sleep or less.

Along with giving blood I am working at 1-8. We have a going away party for this one supervisor who is going to Western Wats: Phillipines. She is goinng to a different country to work at western wats, I cant believe going across this town to work at western wats haha. They have like 1200 people working at this call center where we have like 30-40. They do 4,000 man hours a day. Thats crazy shit. Phillipinos just like sherrie are crazy. But what else is there to do in the phillipines beside pick bananas, work at Western Wats: Phillipines, or just be a surfer. I could see my self going there for fun, but not to work for a year like candace is. I dont think I could leave everyone here, friends, family and most of all Alex.

Its crazy a month and a half ago, I was like every other guy without a girlfriend, Every guy hosting a sausage fest, by going to movies with buddies or w/e and now I have a girlfriend, and now no more sausage fests. Haha never will I look at groups of guys the same way haha, but they may have girlfriends too and just are getting out and need a break for a night just like I do sometimes. Not that I want a break for alex, but I do have nights where it dont work out that we hang out, so we just take that night off. Its a great feeling having someone you care about, and for all you guys that feel like you have no chance, dont worry The Lord has plans for you, Plans for you to prosper and not harm you. That was a sketchy Bible quote, but just remember your chance will come , you just have to trust the Lord our God.

OWWW!!! I am flossing my teeth and they are telling me its been like a couple weeks since I last did it. Flossing is a real pain in the neck, but the floss was here, so I decided to do it while I am bloggiong. To pass the utter boring time while just blogging and listening to New Found Glory. If you have time go out and buy New Found Glory's new cd "Coming Home" its like a massage for your ears. Every song is great, but enough about that. I must go take a shower soon so I smell good for the nurses. I also must get my thinking cap on, because when you give blood you must answer all these weird questions. For example "Have you had gay bum sex with any guy since 1977." Like these questions are effed up. Who cares? I am giving you blood you better be happy. Well the Screening process is brutal, but I think i iwll be able to get through it again haha. Its pretty simple, the only question I have to answer yes to is "Are you feeling well today" haha thats pretty simple. Well peeps time for me to jet.

You have my heart in your hands, So dont let it go.

1 comment:

your's truly said...

yay kyle made an actual post...well 2 posts. keep it up yo