Monday, September 04, 2006

Yay for subs, and nubs!

Okay so you think this post is gonna be lame cause really, who knows what subs and nubs are. Rightfully so, and who cares right. But if you didnt have these two things then nothing would be fun. You need fun in your life to keep it real. If you didnt have anything fun in your life, then what would it be. All you really need is the Lord in your life, but the Lord puts things like subs and nubs in your life to make it fun.

So today Justin Egger, a guy from the worst job ever (Western Wats) installed my subs for me. Me and my dad had the sub box made by ourselves. After replacing the amp, and borrowing it from him we finally got these 2 8inch subwoofers kicking. These "subs" as stated in the title, are awesome. They pound as well as 2 12 inchers. They are really good, and sound better. I had to wait for like a month for them to be in, as I bought them with money from my family for my birthday it was well worth the wait.

As for Nubs, these come in all shapes and sizes, and are as numerous as long as young boys are being created by loving parents. These snot nose punks play computer and xbox games and suck at them. They are essentially called "newbies" as being new to the game, but then you get into even slangier slang which produces nubs. These nubs suck at all the games, and you can p'wn them. P'wning is when u can pawn them like pieces of pawns in a chess game, and own them in the game. THis is a great way to boost up self confidence on these types of games. You need thse in halo 2 to have alot of fun. Nubs are the funnest to kill cause they are the dumbest, and dont understand how I can kill them so quick.

These two things usually make me happy, and I am usually happen except when my gf is upset or sad, and when I have to work. These things if you dont have you should really try atleast once. Get a pair of subwoofers, and get a bunch of newbies together. Bunch of punk ass kids, who cant do anything. Nubs are like my best friend and my worst enemy on the game of Halo 2, where me and brian spend countless hours p'wning our oponents and winning game after game. Brian does the killing and I do the shock troop. I may die more but I have fun shock trooping it, and killing people is not all its cracked up to be.

So i gotta get up early and brian is coming over to go to the gym after he is done work and then we are gonna go work our chest muscles. So if you are in lethbridge and wanna come see us, come to the fitness club around 10:10am. Its fun stuff had by all.

Dont worry, we are all dying anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I finally get to leave a comment on your blog! Unfortunately, Benj beat me to it. I love the blog material, its great! Youre too funny. The template needs a little work.:P Anyway, its awesome, keep up the great writing!!

~ally

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cool new template! I approve. :P Talk to ya soon!