Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Supervisor Job

So at "THe worst job ever" they offered me a job as a supervisor along with some other gals. Today was my interview and it was like 45 minutes wasted out of my long 8 hour shift. SO that was good, and I was kinda pumped for the supervisor job. This means taht I get to boss people around, not dial on the phone and be more socialable. So she talks to me about the job and such, and tells me the other 2 people that will be trained also on it. These people have been working there for like 2 years each and I have been working there 7 months so this says how good I am at the easiest job ever :P.

So today my favourite person in the whole wide world came over. I am sleeping, well half asleep cause my brother just left for school so that was noisy, and then I hear Taking Back Sunday's song "This photograph is proof (I know you know)" the chorus is playing in my pants on the floor. So i quickly get up to get it thinking it will be brian wanting to go to the gym, but it was Alex, and she is like "My class is canceled so can I come over" I was like "Oh yeah for sure!" and she is like "I will be over in 30 seconds". So by this time I am still in my bed, so she comes over I quickly brush my teeth just in case, and because I do have morning breath. So we dont do much, she helps me clean up my kitchen and we watch some tv, and clean up some sticks in my yard. Romantic eh? Well I think it was, well I guess anything with the person that u like or are in love with is fun. Alex can really turn a boring task or two into fun for the whole family or maybe just us two. Haha.

I am wondering have you ever felt sluggish? Well maybe if you were just fat like me you would've felt sluggish. Well to get to my point of this random paragraph, I suggest anyone wanting to look hot to get a lady, you should go to the gym. The gym really gives you a tonne of energy (yes benj, a tonne), releases happy chemicals in your brain, and even gets you in shape. THis is a real good mood booster, self esteem booster, and confidence booster. Since going to the gym I am not really self conscience any more. Well I have a little bit or a belly, but still I feel alot better. I used to be like a 40-42 waist, not I am down to a 36-38 waist. I think that everyone should go to the gym. If you dont feel good about yourself the gym is the best thing you can do. You can go to pick up chicks, get ur muscles ripped like me and brian, or just go to be in better shape. I think if you are feeling down about urself and ur body image, you should go to the gym. But to get results u must go many times, over many weeks.

Time to go again, I thought I would do another pointless blog cause realyl I was bored, and some people like reading them. If you read them just write me a comment so I know that you are hitting this blog. I know it may be alot to ask, but me, Alex, and Benj have all posted comments. So Comment on my blog, give me ideas what to write about, remind me about stories to write about. So yeah.

I love you more than words can say, and I think thats cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Congrats on being made supervisor, I think its great! Im excited to go to thy gym myself. Now that Im an official student. I had fun yesterday too! Im glad you did. Another great post.

~ally

Anonymous said...

Hey Vibe Man!( hehe i just had to....i miss ur yellow sweaterdude) so yes...i've been reading ur blogs as well haha im such a dork but they keep me entertained while bree is on teh phone wit her boyfriend. So YAY for being a SUPERVISOR! Go kyle~ woooooohooo~ DOEVE POWER~ I think one day we need to kidnap benj and chain him in a gym so he can have a TON of fun. :) itd be funny to see ne hoo.............time to beach it up and let hte UV rays penetrate my skin cells and damage them!
Later Days
Sher

your's truly said...

Whatever, the gym is pointless. You don't need muscles or anything. Plus all that feel-good stuff is just in your head. I can feel happy, energized, and etc without a gym. So mlaaaaaaa, thats me sticking my tongue out at ur 'gym'. No offense.