Friday, September 22, 2006

Earth to Kyle

Well I trust you didnt die while not reading my great blogs. I know they are an endless source of fun and amusement. But I have been busy with other things, mainly procrastinating on putting another post on. But back by popular demand, a post from Kyle.

So life has been pretty busy, well not busy with many things to do, but busy doing the things I do. Working, Alex and fundraising have been taking up my time. Also the gym has been taking my mornings 4 -5 days a week up. But I can see results, so it makes it all worth going. Life really passes by if you are busy with stuff, days fly and next thing you know you're going to church again. Not that that is a bad thing. Church is the best thing you can do for your life.

Western Wats is treating me well, minus the 8 hour shifts of doom. I work 1-9 tues-friday and then 9-5 on saturdays, its been heck, but I have been supervising and its going real well. Monitoring the people that call our respondents (people who do surveys) is the best job really, you get to still dial which is the lowest job but still fun after 5 hours of monitoring. Also doing product supervisor is not bad, you get to boss around people who were just like you 3 weeks ago, now you get to tell them what is up, and what to do. These may be more responsibility but they also have time for chatting with people, taking unscheduled breaks and chatting with other supervisors about practically nothing. So Western Wats is going as good as it could be at the present time. Like I dont want the job, but I need to get off my lazy ass and look for another one. Plus its not like I dont have a job at the moment, so I aint really being a bum.

Fundraising is going good. I have been showing up to all of the functions that we get money from, but I didnt sell tickets to a play thing we had. It was 20 bucks darryl said we didnt get which is fine. I would rather work 2 hours and make that up haha, like I really care about 20 bucks. So right now I am selling bulbs and hamburgers to make money for that trip. Its a real pain in the ass, not having everything handed to you anymore haha. Must work to go to mexico, then work at mexico. It will be fun, cept for this Idea of leaving my precious girlfriend at home, well she will be out visiting people in calgary and cranbrook or whereever. But I will be hanging out with pretty cool people like Alissa and many grade 12 and 11 kids, even the grae 10 kids are pretty cool. Mexico is in February, and there will be many more fundraisers to go, we also have auctions and even a slave auction where we do work for people who pay money for us. It will be interesting to see how much I fetch haha. Me and all my muscley glory haha. So look for more posts coming up soon here.

Well I think i should jet, thats what is happening in my life at the present time. Plus Alex, she is happening! She is so hot, and I am having a great time with her, if any guy who is single at the moment has an interest in a girl, I suggest trying to act on your feelings and try to get the girl to be interested with you. Be as interesting as possible, and be yourself. That is my words of wisdom, Be Yourself Around the Person you Like. It really is attractive if you are yourself, and really dont try to be fake. So dudes and dudettes, take it easy catch ya on the flip side.

If you are the shore, I am the waves begging for big moons.

No comments: